Exclusive Tasting of Islay’s World-Renown Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch
Tickets Are No Longer Available. Please learn about the Manhattan Event at The Saint Paul Hotel on Friday, November 15, 2013.
Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 6 pm
This special scotch tasting event, led by Laphroaig World Ambassador, Simon Brooking from Edinburgh, Scotland, will include a formal tasting of five separate Laphroaig expressions, including the rare Laphroaig Triple Wood release (not offered in the Twin Cities).
Tickets for this exclusive scotch event are $100 (all inclusive) per person.
Reservations are required as space is limited. Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Proof of age required. Cancellations under 48 hours will be charged the full event price and can be made by contacting Megan Voelke at 651-312-3246.
THE TASTING INCLUDES
• A tasting of five separate Laphroaig expressions, including the rare, Laphroaig Triple Wood release
• Heavy gourmet appetizers made with Laphroaig scotch and prepared by The Saint Paul Hotel’s Executive Chef Lance Kapps
• Specially created cocktails featuring Laphroaig Scotch Whisky
• Laphroaig infused desserts from local artist Mademoiselle Miel
• Hand-rolled cigars from Maria Caram
• Scottish bagpipe players